Ur dream as an international standard pet groomer starts here!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ur dream as an international standard pet groomer starts here!!

Post by doggiehouse on Mon 28 Apr 2008, 11:16 pm

Doggie House Collaborate with the Pet Grooming Association of R.O.C. (Taiwan) to open Pet Groomer Training Course

As economy grows, more and more pets are entering into our life. Grooming and care of pets becomes more and more important. Pet’s grooming and care is a discreet and serious profession. In most of the developed countries, pet groomers are required to take professional training courses, pass qualifying exam and get certificate or license. Only then the groomers are qualified to set up specialty shops, to be hired by pet shops or breeders. This is to ensure the groomers can provide professional and high quality services to pet owners. In order to cultivate more high quality groomers, and to promote Malaysia pet grooming standard, Doggie House proudly team up with The Pet Grooming Association of R.O.C. (Taiwan) (a.k.a. P.G.A.) to open pet grooming training course here in Malaysia. We invite the founder and president of P.G.A. C.C. Wang to come to Malaysia and teach the class in person. President Wang has more than 20 years experience in pet’s grooming. He serves as judge in many international pet grooming contests. He also setup the same training courses in Peking, Shanghai and WuHan in China. Learning from international master will make your dream as a pet groomer come faster and easier.

Lecturer: C.C. Wang

• Pet Administration Association of R.O.C. (Taiwan): President
  • Pet Grooming Association of R.O.C. (Taiwan): Founder and Permanent Honorary President
  • Formosa Grooming School: Founder and Principle
  • Bureau of Employment and Vocational Training of R.O.C. (Taiwan): Commissioner
  • Pet Groomer Technical Qualification Exam Committee: Commissioner
  • Council of Agriculture, Animal Protection Committee, Executive Yuan of R.O.C. (Taiwan): Commissioner
  • Pet Trading Association, Taipei County: Secretary General

Feature of the Course:

• Enclosed and Full-Day learning environment, combine pet grooming theory with hands-on experiences. Provide various breeds for practicing and training.
  • Provide international standard teaching materials and handouts.
  • Assisting in job placement and own practice opening
  • Graduates can become members of the Pet Grooming Association of R.O.C.(Taiwan)
  • Certifying exam will be judged by independent examiners from Taiwan (3rd party) to ensure the quality and standard of the results.
  • Graduates who pass the exam will receive the C-Grade certification issued by the Pet Grooming Association of R.O.C. (Taiwan). With this certification graduates can participate in Groomer Licensing Qualification Exam hold by Taiwan government.

Teaching Methods:

• E-Teaching: Besides written handouts, also use projector, slideshow and video.
  • Hands-on Experience: Practical training in pet shops, experiencing real-life customer needs and pet shop operation.
  • Certifying Exam: Students must take the certifying exam at the end of the course. Only those who passed the exam can graduate. The exam is divided into 2 parts: Theory and practical. Theoretical part is in written form, mainly testing students’ knowledge of pet grooming and care. Practical part mainly tests students’ comprehensive ability of grooming and creativity.

Content of the Course:

Course is divided into theory (morning) and practical (afternoon).

• Theory: Introduction of pet grooming, grooming tools and using techniques, tying of knots and bow-tie, prevention of skin disease, internal & external parasites and disease…..etc.

• Practical: Grooming techniques, de-matting, styling, color-dying, nail-trimming….etc.
  • Pet – Shop training: After one month learning and practicing in the classroom, students will go through practical training in pet shops. This is to help students accumulating working experience, learning customers’ needs, products knowledge and pet shop operation.

Length of the Course: 60 Days
Open for Registration NOW!!

Scheduled Course Date: 01/07/2008

Location: NO.37 GF, JALAN 2/90,TAMANPERTAMA, CHERAS, 56000 KL

For more detailed information, please contact Jason@012-3391043, (03)6203-1009 or email:doggiehouse@gmail.com

doggiehouse
New Comer
New Comer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ur dream as an international standard pet groomer starts here!!

Post by dog is my buddy on Tue 29 Apr 2008, 12:13 am

You are first day sign up and first day do advertising, look like need discuss with Forum webmaster about it.

dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu on Tue 29 Apr 2008, 3:54 pm

Its okay, clement, I actually invited him to post up here. Hope more people can notice this grooming course.

yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

View user profile http://doggytales.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy on Tue 29 Apr 2008, 11:55 pm

Is your friend! I not notice that. I very busy body.

dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee on Thu 01 May 2008, 11:59 pm

very interesting Razz
i wanna go de..but no money =.=

angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN on Fri 02 May 2008, 8:16 am

sounds interesting ...
but as jenny say, the cost will be the mail concern ... HeHe ...

anyway , good to know .. thanks for sharing ! =)

aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu on Fri 02 May 2008, 1:09 pm

As far as I know, the price is consider reasonable comparing the price in the other famous grooming academy.

yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

View user profile http://doggytales.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee on Sat 03 May 2008, 8:49 pm

true...
it is quite reasonable compared to other pet shops that are offering these courses...
however for me still cant afford myself and me no time la lol coz going into degree right after graduating pre U

angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top